The data controller is X-Automation S.R.L. with registered office in Via Molino Delle Lime 4 / F, Pinerolo, Italy VAT number 11912850010 in the person of the Legal Representative. The Data Controller can be found at the e-mail address email@example.com or by telephone at Tel: +39 0573 31494
Responsible for the treatment
Alpha Marketing & Web Design has been designated as data processor pursuant to Article 28 of the European Regulation 679/2016, as it is in charge of the maintenance of the technological part of the site.
Purpose of the treatment
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
for the management of requests for information from users by sending emails and other contacts via forms;
for purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative, pre-contractual or contractual obligations;
per finalità di selezione, valutazione e ricerca del personale per la propria organizzazione e di società terze;
for newsletter and marketing purposes.
The information referred to in points 1, 3 and 4 may be deleted or modified at any time under explicit request by the interested party.
Users' personal data are treated with appropriate security measures; these measures are useful to prevent disclosure, modification or other unauthorized use. In addition to the Data Controller, other authorized subjects may have access to the Personal Data and any third parties duly designated by the Data Controller.
Consequences of data refusal
The nature of the provision for purposes 1, 2, 3 is optional, in the absence of it it will not be possible to satisfy your request, it will imply the impossibility of receiving the requested information, the non-stipulation of the contract or the impossibility of considering your request. candidacy.
In case of lack of consent, the interested party will not receive promotional communications and newsletters on the activities of X-Automation S.R.L., the consent can be revoked at any time with a written request to the address indicated above.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
The Personal Data collected for the management of requests will be kept for a period of 24 months;
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
Personal data collected for personnel selection purposes will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the selection purposes and no later than the duration of the recruitment campaign or in any case maximum 24 months from collection.
Personal data collected for promotional marketing purposes will be kept for a period of 24 months.
The Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted or made anonymous. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
We do not disclose your personal information to companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company, except in the following cases:
With our external data processors, adequately appointed and trained, who process your data on our behalf. The communication will take place only when strictly necessary to respond to your request or to allow us to provide the service you requested. A complete list of external managers can be requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The list of managers will be constantly updated at your disposal. All those appointed by us offer adequate professional guarantees and operate in full compliance with the personal data protection legislation;
For obligations deriving from law or at the request of the competent judicial authorities;
To prevent or ascertain an offense.
Rights of the interested party
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
• oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below;
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed;
• verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction;
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation;
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner;
• receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action. To do this you can use a model made available by the Privacy Guarantor: download the model.
Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.